Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity. By contributing to a campaign listed below, you’ll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome donations of all sizes and payment plans – whether it’s a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or part of a matching gifts program. Donations by credit card or check go directly to help fund ongoing research and community activities.
Your contribution will:
- Help fund cutting edge spinal cord injury research
- Improve the lives of people living with paralysis.
- Help find a cure for those living with a spinal cord injury
- Donate to Lone Star Paralysis Foundation
- Donate to LS Classic
- Donate to Pay It Forward with Daniel Curtis
- Donate to Texas Regional Paralympic Sport
You may send in your donation by standard mail. Simply print and fill out Lone Star Paralysis Foundation donation form, using your credit card or a check made out to Lone Star Paralysis Foundation and mail to:
Lone Star Paralysis Foundation
7900 FM 1826, Room 105
Austin, Texas 78737
Other Ways to Donate
- Do you like to shop on Amazon.com? Amazon has a program called AmazonSmile that gives back to charities at no additional cost to you when you shop amazon. All you have to do is go to smile.amazon.com/ch/74-2931329 and shop under the LS Classic Foundation. When you make a purchase, Amazon will donate .5% to our foundation. AmazonSmile is the same as shopping on Amazon.com, the only difference is your purchases will benefit the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation! Thanks for you support and happy shopping!
- Donate an auction item for the silent or live auction. It can be anything from sports memorabilia to your favorite restaurant gift certificate to an autographed guitar by the Eagles. We need items of all values for our auctions. For donation solicitation please contact: email@example.com
- Donate directly through your employee giving program and see if your employer matches funds given to non-profit organizations.
- Designate Lone Star Paralysis Foundation as a beneficiary in your Will.
Thanks to our Banking Sponsor: