- The Lone Star Classic: April 6 & 7 – Mark your calendar for the 38th Annual Lone Star Classic Fundraiser to be held on April 6-7, 2017. The Party will take place at GSD&M Courtyard at 6:00pm on Thursday, April 6, 2017. The Golf will tee off at Onion Creek Golf Club the morning of Friday, April 7, 2017. The Gala will close out this epic 2-day event on Friday, April 7, at 6:00pm at the AT&T Hotel & Conference Center that includes a Live & Silent Auction, Food, Open Bar and Comedy from Bill Engvall and friends. We are currently accepting Donated Auction Items, Underwriting Opportunities and Volunteers – please email Caitlyn.firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. You can also begin purchasing your tickets now by clicking HERE!
- 7th Annual Pay it Forward with Daniel Curtis: August 3 – Join us for a fun night of great food provided by over 15 of Austin’s Best Chefs, sip delicious hand-crafted cocktails, and dance the night away with special entertainment. All proceeds from the Pay it Forward Benefit will help fund advanced recovery therapy scholarships, rehabilitation equipment, adaptive sports programs, research, outreach and support for those with new injuries. This event will take place on August 3, 2017, at the AT&T Education & Conference Center. VIP and General Tickets will be available for purchase soon! You don’t want to miss this!
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen 7th Annual Party on the Patio: January 31 -Join the lively Jack Allen’s Kitchen crew at their seventh annual party benefitting the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation on the Oak Hill patio. Featured specialty cocktails and beer will be provided by Tito’s Vodka, Treaty Oak Brewing and Distilling, TX Whiskey, Tequila 512, Thirsty Planet Brewing Company and Chango Loco Mezcal. Tickets are $150 all-inclusive with 100% of the proceeds going to the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation.
- Thank you to everyone who attended Jack Allen’s Kitchen Oak Hill Party on the Patio on the 31st. JAK’s & attendees were able to raise over $40,000 for our foundation! WOW! We can’t thank you enough!
- Kendra Scott Gives Back: November 18 – Kendra Scott Jewelry hosted our 2nd Giving Back Shopping Experience on Friday, November 18 from 6:00-8:00pm at their South Congress store. We had such a great turnout, thank you to everyone who shopped in store and called in! JUST IN….We beat June’s event total and raised $1,172.29 in two hours of shopping! Thank you to all who attended the party and called in to place an order – we couldn’t have done it without you!
- Pay it Forward with Daniel Curtis – Thank you to everyone who attended, participated and donated to the 6th annual Pay it Forward event! This was hands down the greatest turnout we’ve had and we could not have been successful without all of you! Because of your generosity and support, we were able to beat last year’s record and exceed our goals for the SCI community! If you missed this event, don’t worry, you have next year to make it up, as we have already set the date for the 7th Annual Pay it Forward with Daniel Curtis to be Thursday, August 3, 2017, at the AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center. Can’t wait to see you there!
- Kendra Scott Gives Back – Kendra Scott Jewelry hosted a Giving Back Shopping Experience on Thursday, June 9 from 6:00-8:00pm at their store: 3800 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78756. We had such a great turnout and raised $1,093 in just two short hours of fun shopping! Thank you to all who stopped by, called in and purchased something. We plan to host this event again soon, keep an eye out for a date!
- The Lone Star Classic – The 37th Annual Lone Star Classic Fundraiser was one for the books! We had over 500 guests attend and raise over $300,000 this year! Thank you to all who attended, donated and had fun! We couldn’t do what we do without all of you! We look forward to seeing you again next year for the 38th Annual Lone Star Classic!
- Shumaker Family’s Mardi Gras Party – Mr. Wade & Mrs. Carolyn Shumaker hosted their 2nd Annual 3rd-Party Fundraiser at their home and raised over $15,000 that was directly donated to the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation! Thank you to the Shumaker Family for hosting a successful 3rd-Party event featuring food, drinks, silent and live auction and entertainment by Kenny Orts. Also, a big thank you to their guests who attended and donated money for such a great cause!
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen 6th Annual Party on the Patio – The JAK chefs featured Gulf of Mexico meets South Texas Roadhouse fare, with seafood fresh from the Gulf of Mexico and alongside featured chef, Carol Huntsberger of Quality Seafood. Specialty cocktails and beer were provided by Tito’s Vodka, Dulce Vida, TX Whiskey, Revolution Spirits and Thirsty Planet. Duane & the Hipsters provided live music and a live auction took place during the party. Thank you to Jack Gilmore, Tom Kamm and everyone else who made this a successful 3rd-Party event raising over $20,000 for LSPF!
- Vodka Tasting and Dinner – This event was hosted at the Driskill and sponsored by Mr. and Mrs. Steve Bartholomew. The evening featured a fine dining 4-course meal prepared by the Executive Chef, Troy Knapp, and each course was paired with a unique hand-crafted cocktail incorporating Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- Pay it Forward with Daniel Curtis – This event raised over $40,000 thanks to all of the donors who attended! We were able to provide funds to multiple areas of need including: new gym equipment, scholarships, adaptive sports and therapy transportation.
36th Annual Lone Star Classic
2nd Annual Living The Dream” Fundraiser
Vodka Tasting and Dinner Fundraiser at The Driskill
Bowling Fundraiser at Wetsgate Lanes
4th Annual Pay It Forward with Daniel Curtis
35th Annual Lone Star Classic
Jack Allen’s Kitchen 4th Annual Lone Star Paralysis Fundraiser
Miss Burnet Scholarship Pageant Benefiting Lone Star Paralysis Foundation