Our organization is able to continue its mission because of your support and generosity. By contributing to a campaign listed below, you’ll help ensure that our work continues. Online donations are quick and easy using our secure credit card transactions. We welcome donations of all sizes and payment plans – whether it’s a one-time gift, a monthly contribution or part of a matching gifts program. Donations by credit card or check go directly to help fund ongoing research and community activities.
Your contribution will:
- Help fund cutting edge spinal cord injury research
- Improve the lives of people living with paralysis
- Help find a cure for those living with a spinal cord injury
We are always accepting donations to our foundation. When donating to LSPF general fund, you have the freedom to choose where you would like your funds invested, such as: research, recreation (sports), adaptive fitness center, recovery scholarships, events, Texas Regional Paralympic Sport, etc. If you have any questions about areas of funding, please send an email to Caitlyn Voelker.
You may send in your donation by standard mail. Simply print and fill out Lone Star Paralysis Foundation donation form, using your credit card or a check made out to Lone Star Paralysis Foundation and mail to:
Lone Star Paralysis Foundation
7900 FM 1826, Room 105
Austin, Texas 78737
Lone star Classic Donations
The Lone Star Classic Golf, Gala & Comedy Show is our annual fundraiser where we raise money for the following areas: adaptive fitness equipment, recovery scholarships, and research programs. We are currently accepting donations for the event itself to help cover overhead costs such as venue rental, food and beverage, audio & visual, etc. The more donations we can raise for the event costs, the more money we can raise at the event!
Pay it forward with Daniel Curtis
Pay it forward with Daniel Curtis brings together more than 15 of Austin’s best chefs, Austin's top distilleries, dancing and music. All proceeds from the Pay it Forward Benefit will help fund advanced recovery therapy scholarships, rehabilitation equipment, adaptive sports programs, research, outreach and support for those with new injuries.
Texas Regional Paralympic Sport
Texas Regional Paralympic Sport is working in the Texas region to help grow opportunities for these individuals to participate in ongoing sports and recreation programs at the community level. Programs in the Texas region are growing and include both recreational and competitive sports activities.
TRPS Mission: Texas Regional Paralympic Sport is the ultimate resource for developing communities, encouraging athletes and promoting grass root programs for adapted sports throughout the State of Texas for individuals with physical and visual disabilities.
Other Ways to Donate
- Do you like to shop on Amazon.com? Amazon has a program called AmazonSmile that gives back to charities at no additional cost to you when you shop Amazon. All you have to do is go to smile.amazon.com/ch/74-2931329 and shop under the LS Classic Foundation. When you make a purchase, Amazon will donate .5% to our foundation. AmazonSmile is the same as shopping on Amazon.com, the only difference is your purchases will benefit the Lone Star Paralysis Foundation. Thanks for you support and happy shopping!
- Donate an auction item for the silent or live auction. It can be anything from sports memorabilia to your favorite restaurant gift certificate to an autographed guitar by the Eagles. We need items of all values for our auctions. For donation solicitation please contact Caitlyn Voelker.
- Donate directly through your employee giving program.Many employers match funds given to non-profit organizations.
- Designate Lone Star Paralysis Foundation as a beneficiary in your will.
Thanks to our Banking Sponsor: